COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

ARTHRITIS

Suffered  pain at  back at age 35,then developed from all finger joints(hands/feet),knees and hips.Every night wanted to pop up back and forth and feels  comfortable.Used  liniment  mostly at night to lessen the pain.More than 8 years of suffering without  any signs of removal  and  became worsen. Worry about my health and body temperature abnormal,can't   bath afternoon,felt cold and shaking.


I drink COCOS CIDER VINEGAR 3x a day and after number of days a reaction on it,little bit risen pain and doubled the intake,slowly calm down without knowing,I also  applied COCOS CIDER VINEGAR before going to bath for just  curiosity ,few tbsps. to have minerals on water for my skin  and know the effect( separate 6 tbsp and wiped up whole body with little bit pressure  10 minutes before going to bath)Noticed  perspiration  mostly on lower back , and felt little bit heat,relax for awhile and bath.I do this  every other day applications,and after months ARTHRITIS  disappeared .

I observed  for long walked sometimes felt pain in number of minutes once  and all of a sudden all gone for years and never came back.


The evidenced is that,I can do the routines of workout  3x a week  at 15 kgs weight for 3 hours at least.


No comments: