COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Friday, February 8, 2013

This is not for the MONEY,just say second to continue the production.

BUT THIS PURPOSE IS FOR ALL OF US.

A lot of exorbitant offers for me to grab,millions of money for this formula,From here and abroad.And I  turned it  down for all the offers.

For this product of mine,I fell secured and happy,If you look at me through the streets,never you looked at me fora second chance.I'm very simple and yet full of knowledge about health.

I reached my age (54) who looks young with regards to actions,my skin is early teens,but i didn't think before on how to be 54 to 20's.It is not equal with my age and my actions and appearance.You will see me as simple as the plastic garbage in the streets of EDSA.I don't want to established my name,but if GOD permits in order to promote my product,then so let it be.

It'is now time to say to the world,that the high blood pressure nor diabetes and others are only a simple ailments to eradicate and not to maintain in the body.

No comments: