COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Friday, February 8, 2013

TREASURED GIFT....

THE TRUTH: Miracle coconut cider from coconut juices.

We all know that fresh coconut juice from young coconuts has a lot of minerals,anti oxidants.Nevertheless,known to coconut juices from matured coconuts.

The intention of my thinking of my research is far away to  Antartica,to bring the fresh coconut juices to this place and what does it tastes.And i know that it  will become sour.

Freshness is newly harvested nuts and ready to drink;not in bottled nor in cans.

If i will bring the nuts to this place,maybe i can bring it to my luggage about 3 nuts with it's cover.If that so,it is not called fresh.

Next to think of it is the sour tastes of the coconut juices to Antartica,can i called it as energy drink?Maybe it is not.We also know that  energy drinks are sweet.

I don't want my product  to be called cider or vinegar for my long long research for final results.A cheap of all the cheapest results.

But on my study,reading lots of books,from Socrates era,vinegar is there medicine.And how about to others?I was impressed of my research(cider) when i found out that through lab test it contains one important of the five minerals content which is MANGANESE.
We also know that manganese mineral has beyond on it called different enzymes when disected(naturally occur).

That's the time when my research to be completed for almost five years,i almost used for my everyday life,I didn't visit any medical consultations for eleven years,

I felt fulfill for what's GOD gift to me,i used my knowledge in a good way for doing research and studies and the outcome is a TREASURE to man's health.

No comments: