COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Thursday, March 21, 2013

CIGARETTE smokers

Cigarette smokers  prone lots of dreadful ailments and diseases and also the second to third hand smokers,and also the pollution surrounds us,whether we like it or not,we are all affected and inhaled and exhaled by us.

Lot's of us tried to control;some are totally removed and some are failed.I remember when i got sicked when young at the age of 14,i had a cousin who's a doctor in one hospital in my hometown,he suggested me to have a stick of cigarette in order to get out of  my ailment.And that stick of cigarette became 2 packs a day until now.

I tried lot's of things to removed,but i failed.This is also my another part of my research on how to washed nicotine through inside my body.

First,i do smoked 2 packs continuously  in 6 hours and after that 2 packs,i take a shot of miracle coconut cider,then i noticed that when i got urinated,my urine was brown in color,the smell is different.

So,i conclude that for your protection mostly for cigarette smokers and non smokers,sipping shot of miracle coconut cider will eliminate  or lessen your nicotine inside you through  urine.



No comments: