COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Monday, March 25, 2013

My first encounter with breast cancer patient.

My First encounter to a breast cancer patient

Sunday lunch when i saw a lady in my gate talked to my guard,pale in color, petite,with head cover and sun glass,early 40's,emotional and physically ill,and depressed.

She waited me for almost 5 hours,on that day,sunday took a breath in the sea early morning and to see the beautiful beach of Bicol.

She narrated everything what she feels,why she got sicked,where,what,  when and who are helping to combat the disease. Chemotheraphy and radiation suffers her a lot before we see each other.Crying every words she voiced out.Took an hour before i knew her all.She knew when she will die,but willing to combat the disease.

Upon i heard it,my brain was emerged and full of challenged,a challenge to set her free to the pain she suffered,and all of a sudden i felt exausted and depressed of what i've discovered,she will die to an earlier time.The medication started at once in my office,double time,armored of what i knew,i am not sure if i will win or lost.My intention was good to help the helpless,and GOD is on my side.

Before she left at my office,I instructed her to follow strict medication both,alternative and scientific,follow the procedures in a week,diet observed,excreting was monitored.And within three days,night time when my guard said to me that my patient released awkward smell of black stool.

On the first week i monitored her with good physical appearance,with smiling face,normal blood circulations from her face and lips.

After a month,she drives a motorcycle to reported something to me a good news that she fells energetic and full of happiness.She even do light household chores.

After three months,she attended the quarterly lab test,and the result was negative.Her attending practitioner wants me to see me but i turned it down for some reasons.

After a year,she went to Europe to live a normal life.

Where she is now,hopefully she will not forget me.That was 8 years ago.

No comments: