COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Friend

I remember somebody 5 years ago when a friend of mine refer to me his wife regarding an ailment which she suffers a mass inside of her body.I didn't checked that time nor see her profile because she was not interested,

She's on the field of health and has it's own reason not to believed me.But her husband asked me my own opinion as a friend and told him,that his wife can have cancer after 5 years in most probably.

Time passed by,  after 5 years when her cousin told me that her aunt undergo chemotheraphy 2012,with head cover with cloth,a pale skin ,depressed and became thin.And he told me also the financial difficulties suffered by his aunt for her medication.

He narrated everything for almost an hour,asked me about her aunt condition what are next  consequences might happen,and frankly speaking as a friend,told him that her aunt will lapsed more or less 1 year.

Now is 2013,i didn't see him  and hope that her aunt can recover for her cancer.

No comments: