COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Saturday, June 15, 2013

HOW TO BE YOUNG,HAPPY AND FRESH always.

What my foods during my 11 years routine in achieving good health are simple foods from the kitchen of the house;more on vegetables than meat,simply ilocano foods,not pampanga's food.One or two cuts of chicken and pork,but more on beef.Not to consume on street foods,fast foods or any kind,not familiar on eggs,dairy products,chocolates,imported foods,canned,bottled,processed foods and meat.Not eating imported fruits,highland vegetables,corn and nuts.Familiar on coconuts,root crops.Well polished vegetables are not accepted but instead poor harvest is good.I do not use skin lotions,twice in a week of roll ons and with daily habit of a tablespoon or shoots of MIRACLE COCONUT CIDER from coconut juices intake and in my daily bath.

For all of this,No degenerative diseases and ailments like;arthritis,high blood pressure,high cholesterol,diabetes,allergies and infections,ashma,sinusitis,no skin inflammation and joints,no smoker's cough.I achieve toned and finnier skin,white/sparkling teeth,no sagging of skin and wrinkles,no warts together cuts and insect bites,with normal excretions.No wrinkles from all the body,no varicose veins,no violet veins appearing from all parts,with healthy and happy life.

I started to smoke at the age of 19 years old,i sip sometimes (maybe twice a year)with alcohol but not much.I laid to bed as early as 9pm and wake up to as early as 6am.I do not exercise like running,push ups.Just only walking,riding in a bus,lifting some boxes of my products maybe 10 boxes sometimes in a week.

I do not have memory loss or gaps,fresh in my mind as early as when i was elementary grades,i walked like a 26 years old,perspiring easily from head to my legs,freshly breath always as a teen.Upon taking MIRACLE COCONUT CIDER from coconut juices,it makes you young just when you are in the early 20's,it will control your adulthood,free from stress  in life,and makes you happy always 24/7.

If you want  and do business with me;please coordinate with my coordinators and marketing managers for appointments and i'll give you more advice on how to get rid of your degenerative ailments and diseases and to be youthful always.

No comments: