COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Saturday, June 8, 2013

SIMPLE MEDICINE FOR US.

When somebody requested me to do the research of something that will remove toxins within 24 hours after ate foods  is not a joke.I know that foods whatever form includes chemicals that harms the body,resulting more prone of ailments when we are getting older.I started from scratch to nothing for almost 6 months.Reading sacks of books from medicine,nutrition,nursing,pharmacology,agronomy and chemistry.

Sometimes i wanted to give up for long months of reading without any clues,but sometimes my adrenalin increases to pushed the project "TOXINS" to be continue.Thanks to a friend who supported me financially for doing the research together his moral support that everybody enjoys.

Upon the introductory phase,even myself not convinced the outcome,only coconuts can solved the health problem of MAN.Because of some reasons; 1) we are on advanced technologies of the 21st century,2)MAN conquer moon and planet Mars.3)more advance research and studies on the part of HEALTH.

Lot's of why's and how's on my part upon introducing within myself,answering every questions from the books of what i discovered.But only one answer MIRACLE COCONUT CIDER from coconut juices can solved the very big questions in regards to our health.

Before making a judgement each of us,let me challenge you about your health,that everybody take a shoot of MIRACLE COCONUT CIDER from coconut juices,and try to wait the results from 30 minutes  to a day,and know the difference from yourself.

I made to discover MIRACLE COCONUT CIDER from coconut juices as my  gift to MANKIND,I do not wish that somebody  permanently jailed to a diseases with two hands up.We live a happy and normal life without maintaining any ailments,or taking a lifetime drugs for the diseases.

I know what feels to have an ailments,and i know what feels how a family suffers when one of them stuck to a disease.

A simple medicine to all of us,a simple life when GOD creates us,HE give us everything including our medicine to cure us,but some of us ignore what GOD give to us.



No comments: