COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Monday, April 6, 2015

COCOCIDER SOAP

                                                    What is COCOCIDER SOAP? a floating soap

COCOCIDER SOAP is made of cococider vinegar purposely intended for my personal used in order to avoid commercial soap for my daily bath. I used all natural ingredients ,not extracts,i eliminate (colorants,preservatives, enhancers,boosters)and make sodium hydroxide into 11% mixtures.For all of these,i made it perfect for almost 3 months trials and attempts.

The purposed is,to have my own bath soap  naturally true.Unlike commercial bath soaps that has 7 chemicals used to make .

Second purpose is,to have the most effective soap that will takes care of my skin,removes dirt,dead skin,and at the same time most effective for skin disorders.

The bonus is,the soap is now called "THE FLOATING SOAP".hard to melt,trials is makes 15 days in  water that makes totally melt.

for orders:
call/text 09216713754


No comments: