COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Saturday, April 11, 2015

COCONUTS

Sometime my teacher when i was in grade school when no one can answer her question says "use your coconuts".Never in my mind to center my life doing like this,using coconuts all my life.
That in the end,i made this blog because all the results i've done is only centered in one thing,the water in COCONUTS.

Only on my mind,that someday at least 1% of world population be interested with my products(cocos cider vinegar/cococider bath soap) and used it to their daily life with their family to their family and beyond,and make them happy for no reasons to worry about the sickness coz they already prevented.

That someday one will come to realised my work for future references on medical fields of sciences,but one will benefited and some will diminished for the seek of future.

Only coconuts can survived the world of ailments,that ailments created by human,and human affected and to suffer and coconut is the answer.

Why only 1%?

If everyone is interested,principles of commerce affected,no one will die,over population accomplished,principles of agriculture affected,cannibalism occurred.

No comments: