COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Monday, April 13, 2015

SMOKING

Addictive and 47 chemicals associated,dangerous to our health,but ignored for many..
because of this,a lot of info commercials but not succeeded.
But are you prepared to take the risks if attacked?all of us not ready to face the reality.

If  hooked,at the age of 40,you can face the consequences.From dry cough to lung cancers,from mouth to esophagial cancers.

I started to smoked at 19,from a stick to a pack until a pack an a half per day,every time i used my head,i always make a smoke.

So first thing to do is when to stop and how can eliminate nicotine inside of me,so all of a sudden i'm on my trial for me to research,i begun my trial at 7 pm and started to smoked to finished 2 packs in 6 hours,and a big shot of cocos cider vinegar,after an hour i went to the toilet for urination purposes.i noticed the color of my urine brown in color,for 4 successive urination schedule.

Afraid of it because of the color,but this is only the part of the study of mine regarding the effectivity for lessening nicotine in the body.

I felt dry cough when i'm 40's,every time i controlled,itchiness become stronger until it bursts with sounds.A shameful attitude in front of someone.


If you can not quit smoking because of addiction,try the cocos cider vinegar and see the result.

Continuous intake of cocos cider vinegar will lessen or removed nicotine in the body and at the same time removed dry cough.

for orders:
call/text 09216713754

No comments: