COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Friday, May 22, 2015

ARTHRITIS

When age 40, I suffered from this,every night,my two kids hammered me with their feet at my backed to all my joints,from neck to feet and hand fingers.

I'm not using rub,pain killer or menthol to soothe me out,only their full body force with their feet.

Then soon  relaxed whole night,same routine next day.

I used COCOS CIDER VINEGAR intended for my high blood pressure,not through about my other ailments.

I did'nt noticed when months passed  by that my kids not even mention their duty at night to hammered me backed.Then i realized that there is a pain when they try to hammer me  with their feet.

So,reconciled the essence of COCOS CIDER VINEGAR did to me on my arthritis,it totally removed it.

For those suffering from this,better to have a drink of COCOS CIDER VINEGAR and it helps a lot.

call/text 09216713754

No comments: