COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

BEGINNINGS

One peso coin budget on daily earning knowledge,sometimes felt hungry for no food to eat only just budgeted my allowance going back and through to school.Walked two kilometers  everyday,and remaining   50 cents budgeted in a cross river boat.

I used my vacant period at the library ,not taken my lunch and jotting down liked a steno all important topics for you to review when  reached home.

Every scheduled examinations  always a promisory note for no money to pay.No idea either approved or not,just pray and hoping to take my exams.

What a sad memories and experiences in order to gain knowledge as a weapon for success.

Devastated at the end of the day,reached home at 10pm,rushed to eat for a dinner and then soon to study the lesson.

Sometimes makes me saddened,and sometimes energised  for the voices of your family and neighborhood ,sometimes alone in school and no one to taked to you as if no one inside.

Entered my mind not to continue my studies and helped the family in order to survived for never ending difficult times but to finished my studies and have a diploma is my flagship,and at the end,awarded your hardships and sacrifices,but just only the start of a new beginnings of new challenge in life.

for orders:
09216713754

No comments: