COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Saturday, May 9, 2015

My MEDICAL HISTORY

I remember when i was 7 until 12 years old diagnosed with RHEUMATIC HEART DISEASE,noticed that i was different to others,always restricted to play.

From 14 years old got an ANEMIA near to leukemia,according to my father's cousin who was a doctor;blood transfusion required and conducted,as if nothing for me,i do not knew what's happening to me.

Everyday,29 days a month got ill. Until such time the whispering voices and air hurts me all throughout,i'm thin as bamboo grass,until such time,watched me 24 hours a day for my last breath to subside.

At 26,ECZEMA in my index finger,KIDNEY STONE,i forgot the name of my medication for 15 years but no effect.

And at 35, one of my NOSTRIL not in proper used,EAR INFECTION,ROUGH SKIN,ARTHRITIS;sometimes runny nose attacks me,used my mouth to breathe.

SKIN ALLERGY,an insect bite will caused me irritated,SNORING,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE at 42 years old,took CBC to knew the history and LDL was high,they prescribed me assorted drugs to hamper,but i rejected.

I challenged myself to discover my own medication,then,the research started at 42 years old....with COCOS CIDER VINEGAR.

Until one day checked my blood pressure when i was 52,the result was 120/80




for orders:

09216713754

No comments: