COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Friday, June 12, 2015

PREFACE

                                                 


This project belong to two individuals who worked hard in order to be a successful product for the benefit of MANKIND,a very simple vision between two persons in return what  GOD given to us the talents and hopefully helped each individual for their intention to  gain health and strength for everyday of their life.

 It was started on a very simple discussion on foods that  served to us one night, associated with chemicals on the inner side of it without knowledge to others ,main purposed is on how to washed out toxins on food intake we ate. Very technical discussions and my friend know me much on intellectuality.He encouraged me to do a research and lots of questions raised before me,and he made it sure that i can handle it in a limited time.

Begun to think as fast as i could,if i say yes, might caused  into trouble with my finances backed in PHL,have a good job in Abu Dhabi,and began my aspiration to be well known  Agronomist in UAE.And here is my best friend,requested me to do a research which might deteriorate my ambition.If i say  NO, my health diminished everyday and looked  an alternative to hampered nor  cured  me  and felt so tired for daily work routine ,so, accepted  the offer.

A broad project to make into reality,uses lots of hardships and intellect and worth millions of pesos in order to be a dream come true for the future.when introduced to me for mankind,at first felt reluctant ,as if we are supermen to helped others on their health,until such time,me too was afraid  on ailments arise.
almost everyday meeting ,we plan  on study and research,hes  on finance and marketing,i'm on  research,study,data gathering and conclusion to manufacturing.

I have to review the basics of agronomy,read books in nutrition,dietician,pharmacology,manuals,manuscripts and pamphlets,encyclopedias and even medical dictionary.Consumed  a year to do this subject ,and now looked which plants suited for the criteria.it consumed another 12 months before i  traced the target subject matter.

Looked data on the internet and government agencies but negative to nothing at all on  matured coconut water,looking a needle in a beach house of sand is the course.But my very best friend supported me always,every other day called me and gave me   moral support,he knew how i encountered difficulties in doing the job,and he trusted me a lot.Until such time i finished the preliminary study and i had to go backed to Abu Dhabi for vacation for 2 months,defended to my best friend the data andknowledge i've collected .

After my vacation,backed to PHL for implementation and data analysis,applied to  plants and next to animals simultaneously and the problem arise when the subject matter is in human,expensive to support a person with health ailments.so i arise to be myself as the subject matter.Removed all my health problems inside of me within a year,and continue intake until now to keep me healthy.

I am now ready to face my best friend  to present the achievement of our  discovered product we've planned before,intended for the benefit of mankind and now gaining respect to others, a simple product which benefited us most on our daily lives,our problems on health will help to diminished upon intake of cocos cider vinegar,besides it will protect us on the occurrence of ailments and diseases,removes toxins from the food we take and as defense mechanism for our lives and so on.

Seven years  looking each one of us ,eleven years of brainstorming,hard work,patience and discouragements when started to plan to marketing,four years of gaining market trusts,sometimes both  suffered mental,emotional and financial difficulties for seven years for an overall of  twenty years that uses  lots of our intellectual and inspirations  to achieved  true  natural product  that everybody should be proud of .



A  simple mission of two  individuals who uses all their resources to attain the objective and above all who  have concern to MANKIND without any restrictions from any parts of the world.

From the bottom of our hearts,COCOS CIDER VINEGAR is a  priceless gift from both of us to MANKIND.

for orders:
09216713754

CENTRIS  ,Quezon Ave,corner Edsa QC,
weekend market, every sunday 5am - 12noon

<!-- Go to www.addthis.com/dashboard to customize your tools -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-55a8ad6f1694676b" async="async"></script>




No comments: