COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Worry for your High Blood Pressure


Diagnosed 140/100 way backed 2002,that time I’m 43 at 55kgs.A few steps felt blird and dizzy and tired.Went to barangay clinic  and the student nurse uses her stethoscope to get my b/p;she repeated the procedure  and same result.I do not want  to  have high blood pressure,I had no money to spent for the meds and besides I do not want to maintain the ailments together with me.

I asked her the scheduled arrival of the doctor,and a matter of an hour,doctor came in and again same procedure of getting my blood pressure.She gave me RX and a referral for CBC.Asked her what are those,stipulated what are those.I am looking the meds to removed my ailment and she said to me that nothing and just only hamper not to strike me the ailment but I never bought.


After the CBC,only checked my LDL which I know that higher than my HDL. I do not want to go again to the clinic but  instead I drink my own cider vinegar.That cider vinegar used for my high blood pressure called COCOS CIDER VINEGAR today.I don’t want to monitor again my blood pressure and i don’t want to get me stress,always monitoring   blood pressure is useless. Year 2012  when i have my b/p again and the reading  120/80.COCOS CIDER VINEGAR was only i used.


You can buy the product at PUREGOLD outlets nationwide.

tx/call  09216713754

No comments: