COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Saturday, June 9, 2018

My actual Experiences

Have you read " nutrition book" 1965 edition?Regarding on coconuts are bad to our health because of high cholesterol level,but they are using as secret ingredient for infant formulas ,(1960 first ed.)

"Stated  that  once the hidden secret of coconuts will be discovered,nation will be rich than the richer".

I read that book 1996, re- read 2002 when i needed a literature to discover my own medicine for my health problems.Continous reading  but due to scarcity of books on coconuts ,some friends abroad sent me literature on health benefits of coconuts.But to my dismayed,no literature at all on matured coconut water.

According to some science nutrition books,coconuts full of antioxidants like lauric acid that makes you younger and strong but on the meat itself,but i am on coconut water.
The coconut water is from the "core" of a seed of coconut and gave life to a nut to produce meat,and most important part is the water itself; water gives life to living things,coconut water give life to a nut to produce meat .

Year 2006 when asked somebody a question on matured coconut water always answered; it is a ordinary water inside matured nuts, as it is .Some say that i'm only in my imagination why my ailments removed.So packed my things went to Abu Dhabi ,UAE .(thanks to my friend who encouraged me to fight,continue and defend my research)together with  books i wanted to read and bought some literature  to other countries and while in abroad i made few bottles for samples for laboratory; physiology and microbiological analysis to see the truth.( big money in doing all of this). Without their financial support,this project will not into a reality.

It was found out that lot's of minerals on it but a little improvement on the process to make it perfect,that year 2008.

What important to me was only MANGANESE inside the bottle.Mineral like manganese can show on how the product be perfect for it's " naturally organic", and it was associated with the enzyme.

I started to intake COCOCIDER VINEGAR 2002 every morning and night,i do not know what will happen to me if it is negative or positive result,what important to me was to know the exact result whether true or false of what written in books that coconuts has a secret for long life. I reached  my goal to stay younger,healthier and strong, i discovered new products from matured coconut water that will serves as my protection and preventions for ailments during my seniority age.

Attached pictures of mine,see the differences,but gray hair will not lie at 59.

Only 2 products of mine from matured coconut water was used; without any use of synthetics for continous monitoring " on how long it preserves my skin and how long will stay the healthiness,strong and stamina,and free from sickness.
COCOCIDER VINEGAR(2002- present)
COCOCIDER BATH SOAP(2014 - present)
2008

2012

2018





No comments: