COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Friday, December 28, 2018

WHY COCOCIDER VINEGAR

As an agronomist by profession,i worked in fields of insecticides,fertilizers,herbicides for hundreds of plantation for almost 35 years.Every other day applied with   synthetics for better production for hays of dairy farms,and for ornamental plants for some offices or landscapes of some villas in the Middle East.

For my profession,not far or i'm susceptible for dreadful ailments .So,when i am at early 40's put in my mind to make my own medicine,and that time,suffered from hypertension added to my previous ailments like skin allergy,kidney stones,arthritis which actually maintain my daily medicines.

I had to worked double time for my research and study on coconut water,the secrets towards our health,and why called as tree of life,the methodology,the process and why are coconut water are wasted by so many,and after a year,it's applications and techniques,and waited so long for the results.


At the start of intake,felt nervous,i do not know what will happen to me either good or bad,but what is in my mind was, to know the effect ,afraid of  negative result,but i had to gamble and make the ball moving to cure and remove my ailments.

Prescribed medicines was removed from the start of  application,the time clicking and dosages was monitored,in a matter of few months,free from my ailments but it is only the startups of the research.What is wish during that time after my ailments gone is that,it should be appear on my skin.People do not believe you if you say to them that my products cured you,they want to see the evidence.So it is my routine to drink it morning and night until after 7 years,they chatted me that i have a nice skin,but less people wanted to buy.But happy for what i am,because i made it.Products of mine serves as my antidote for life,away from ailments.

For 17 years ,i use it everyday for my health and never in my mind to stop,the reason is that,i am eating foods that are associated with chemicals,pollution everywhere from water to soil.

For orders just email/contact me;
kapgreenagriproduct@yahoo.com
063 997 4216 980
Displayed at PUREGOLD selected branches nationwide

No comments: