COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Personal History

THE BEGINNING:

I came to a poor family,leaving in Northern Luzon (Pangasinan - Father/and/ Mother- La Union).that what when i was a boy.
Because i suffered a 70/50 blood pressure at the age of  14, and  rheumatic heart disease,i became a pet boy of my parents.I started to make me sicked at the age of 8 years old.For a month,i always came to my school a day only.

It worsened when i was 2nd year high school,every sounds i heard,makes me sicked.And every air touches my skin  makes me ill.I noticed that even we don't ate that time just to bought me my medicine.Sometimes my mother  unnoticed about she wears going to drugstores to looked at my medicine,injections and blood needed for me to survived.She even knew the time passes by sometimes.

To make the story short,still alive.

When i reached 26 years old,i got an ailments which is kidney stones.That time,the doctor issued me medicine(i forgot the name),and some herbals from the province.It didn't worked.When i reached 40 years old,kidney stones was there,high blood pressure,arthritis from neck to toe,pimples in my back,rough skin (scales of fish) and my weight is 135 pounds.I don't knew what to do that time.

But that time i'm already think of my medicine on what kind of plants to make.My criteria is a plant that are organic,away from pollution and with capacity to have an anti oxidants,hard to oxidized.

Plant selection is critical for a research and the methodology.

But the time frame is also critical,i don't want to be diagnosed with cancer.so i'm rushing backed to the Philippines to start my research.

To make the story short,i completed my study and research for 5 years.From that 5 years,i'm taking my invented product to my body to know the effect since then.

I perfectly made it at last,my ailments gone,totally diminished.My b/p now is normal,with finnier skin toned,kidney stones gone,my sinus impairment gone,good metabolism,snoring removed,my guilt to have cancer was nothing to me.Because,i already released my toxins (black) inside me.My smokers cough was cured,skin allergies already gone,and now happy with my life and  totally blessed with my invented product.And my next vision is;to lived longer maybe 120 years old and say to the WORLD,it is already made it.

A very cheap alternative medicine which i discovered,and  the name itself;never mind what others  they call is,and i don't care.What important is.A VERY SUPERB PRODUCT,and only called as MIRACLE COCONUT CIDER.

Again,i'm double minded to released the product to the people or to make it as a secret,just for me and my family first.Never mind to others.

I was supposed to schedule a flight on 2013 for a delightful job,but coincidence on that year 2012,somebody approached me here to be released to the market to be benefited by all.

And now,we are here in the market world looking somebody to hear us,that this invented product of mine is for the people who are looking their medicine to way out.



Paul Laygo devera

No comments: