COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Thursday, November 14, 2013

THE TRUTH....MIRACLE COCONUT CIDER VINEGAR

When i start doing research and study ,i consider my health at the age of 90 years old,what is my outcome when it regards to my health,afraid to get ill after 50 years,and impossible to reach that aged.

I came to my mind the energy that we are using for our transportation that came from the inner part of the earth,what are the diseases created to us,and why we are using it right now that everybody are benefited to our living.

The air pollution causes us sick even you are top of the mountains or if you are rich of the riches,we are all affected.The air,food,soil,water are all contaminated, and everybody have to suffer.Looking a subject matter of a kind of plants that will give us a long life is the objective of the study and research.

It took me a year to be exact when i focused a certain subject matter THE COCONUTS.And took me 6 months to realized that a certain parts of coconuts give us hope to our problems in health.And took me 5 years on that particular subject matter ( trials and errors,formulating) the combinations.The principles of the study was "from inside the earth that gives us diseases,top of the tree that give us healthy" is the subject matter to be solved in 2002.

I also rushing during that years for my health,6 health ailments during that time,i have 3 medical practitioners who are monitoring my health because i'm only weighs 49 kilograms,5 feet and 6 and half inches,high blood pressures 140/100,i have no appetite on foods,my ear bleeding everyday on my wake up in the morning, 1 nostril is functioning for the past 5 years,kidney stone for 15 years,arthritis for 10 years, skin allergy(1 insect bite makes inflamed),abnormal sleep at night,snoring .

Now i'm 54 years old,all my health problems diminished,no other food supplements or synthetic drugs i am using,just only MIRACLE COCONUT CIDER is my routine;after wake up in the morning,or after each meal or before going to bed.No designated hours when i take,whatever i ate high fat content,i see to it that i make a tbsp or more of the cider .


For 11 years since i diagnosed of high blood pressure,no single tablets or capsule intake,how i survived those years,praise to GOD that i am still here,to impart it to all my experiences to mankind.I have only coconut cider vinegar for all those years and the coming years to come whom i trusted of all,for my health.

For people who like to order depending on the acceptance of your country,a simple validation will be made before we can give you a quotation.A minimum order of  at least 4box=48bottles in US territory or  4 boxes up to 8 boxes in Asian countries.Our price is USD50/box or 12 bottles in a box with 750ml content each bottle.

Where ever you are,from Asia,Europe,USA,Africa,Australia,we can deliver the goods through our selective cargo's.

email us: kapgreenagriproduct@yahoo.com
website:  www.naturalcoconutvinegar.weebly.com










No comments: