COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Thursday, April 23, 2015

MAYBE......

When i do a routine application 12 years ago of cocos cider vinegar whole body,i had no intention of the effect,just only apply it to myself and see the results,not even know the pros and cons with my skin .But i knew that i am afraid wearing colored shirts,except white and black.

After 6 months continues application ,from darker to lighter dark and besides a younger skin achieved,continously until now with firmed skin toned to whole body.

First i compared to a 34 years old last 2013 from my previous blog,you can see there at the picture the difference.

But sometimes feels discomfort ,because it is not equal with my age,and my hair is already white.

Maybe many viewers on this blog disagree for what i am writing,but i am do this because of my experiences now and then,maybe they will believed me in the future,but the question is when they will start.

All of us wants to have a younger skin,guilt feelings is also there,at my age,no ageing,no sagging,no baldness,no eyebugs, and everything are under control with my discovered product.The topic mostly of this blog is all about me and again next generation of blood will start to study and learn on how and why i achieved.Maybe if i can reach 120 years old,then the study and learning of myself will stopped.

Luckyly for me because i achieved my younger skin and good health ,mostly individuals looking the path of youngerness of skin and good health until now to elsewhere and to somebody without the knowledge from the past.Four years from now at my 60,maybe a new beginning of life on how to become old,maybe?.....

No comments: