COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Thursday, April 23, 2015

THE PRODUCT

My only intention to discover a product is help me to eradicate my ailments i had,a challenge in my mind because of my high blood pressure that a doctor said to me was a lifetime ailment and no cure .And the drug she only gave to me is only to hamper and maintenance for lifetime without eradication.
so,i have to do something to discover to diminished my ailments in my body,and not to maintain of synthetic drugs for lifetime we all knew,and that product will give me protection and prevention for everyday living whatever foods eat.A simple purposed but lots of questions  to arise and soon to apply.

Read many books to fully understand from nutrition,encyclopedias,manuscripts,manuals,pharmacology and nursing spontaneously sink into the minds of 42 years old guy and above all he himself is the subject matter.

After a year i made it and cured my self,all my ailments gone one by one.Not only my achievement to eradicate my ailments,but only the beginning of another phase of challenge when it regards to science,a questions arise everyday from 2008 until now and little of us acknowledge the importance of COCOS CIDER VINEGAR to us.An objective before 2002 and now become a challenge for future,not on myself but for the benefits of all.

What things next on my mind is not to market and just only to treasure it , a selfish idea for a simple mind like me,i made a decision after 5 years of silency if my discovered product be marketted or not,the people around us are my inspiration to go on market,saw some people helplessly combatting ailments hoping to cure them,even the rich and the famous are same.

Give to people the right product to help them whatever health problems acquired,serves as preventive measures for everyday is only target,but sarcastic ideas amongst them.

For 12 years passed taking the cocos cider vinegar everyday,never consumed any synthetic drugs to maintain my health,i never limits myself to foods nor to avoid it.And no one will believe
d me.....to see is to believe in this world...but GOD says to believed first and you will see.........

for orders:
call/text 09216713754



No comments: