COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

As an Agronomist...

According to my friend,an agronomist is equivalent to a million individuals and also less people know what is an agronomist.

what a good pleasure gave to me,less experienced in my native land,gained respect to foreign land.

offered exorbitant jobs way before to now,manager,agriculturist,agronomist,adviser engineer analyst,designs and so on.

elite on foods to swallow,sensitive to all intake,very minimal to outdoors,always stayed in four corners,selected topics to laughed.

My only interest is to served mankind in my own little way,wanted to filled up the lines for an happy life,free from worries and ailments.

Me too still looking a good placed in life,same as others,but contrary,how lucky i was,educated on foods on what poisonous and not.

for orders:

call/text

09216713754

No comments: