COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Blog objective...

My intention for this blog is all about my true experiences in using my discovered products.namely;COCOS CIDER VINEGAR and it's byproduct which is COCOCIDER SOAP.

Used on me for 10 years before this blog was born,adamantly do not knew what to emphasis and mentioned.But you must know my secrets in retaining my younger skin and my built and strenght.

Me too was looking my medicine to removed my ailments inside and out,sad to say ,into alarming side,afraid to die at the age of 40s,and doing a research spends volumenous hard work,time and money.

Time came over,when an offer to have a research regarding my field of expertise,but it took 4 months came into realization for feasibility study to discussed.

Proceeded to PHL to start the search and research,lacked of reading materials and technical data to offices,i had to do something  to cope the deadlines.....MY  HEALTH.

But for the eagerness to removed my sufferings,i have to challenged myself to make my own medicine,if i would succeed,then lot's of us benefited,but for negative side, i will suffer and die.

First i used it in plants,then to animals and  to me with specific time tables.

After achieved good results,again another objective to conclude after 13 years;How long should be like this,what age will go far,what will happen if diminished the effect.

Now, i made my COCOCIDER SOAP,a soap that removes dead skin and dirt,But some people are asking again ......why dirt and dead skin always removed during bathe.

for orders:

call/text 09216713754


No comments: