COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

DANDRUFF

When stayed abroad for 11 years,got dandruff entire of my head.Noticed at morning, flakes on my pillows,and try to removed by brushed successively even  bond paper cover with flakes of dandruff .

Maybe salty water in Mideast used in bath,nor a strong shampoo or the weather condition,never mind but dandruff attacked me,noticed at my forehead and adjacent ear simultaneously crawled by dandruff.

Became irritated and conscious to see by others the dandruff flakes top of my hair.

After using COCOS CIDER VINEGAR mixed with water in taking a bath,i did not noticed the diminishing dandruff in my hair,hard to removed  at my forehead and nearby ears and continuously doing so with the cocos cider vinegar with water, my dandruff are all gone.Now i  used ordinary shampoo for my hair or nevertheless nothing sometimes ,and not shall return.


No comments: