COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Monday, May 18, 2015

United Arab Emirates

We planned together the research and feasibility study ,implementation ,with data gathering  ,expenditures from planning and execution  to market until the end ,the ONLY mission was  for the best of the people around the globe for their health problems why it occur,.we are not doctor of medicine,but we  call each other as doctors.

The good intention was discussed in a year or so , time frame and budget,sometimes argued but we arised on good vision.


My best friend from UNITED ARAB EMIRATES helped me for the finances,moral support and sometimes brain stormed me on  operation of the business from start to finished .

He also trained me on simple and luxurious way of life as my weapon when i'm on my way  to the business world.

My best friend own this business of mine,and now circulating the Philippines and next is to the world,

Sometimes think of him on his health,sometimes says to myself when i'm alone on how is he?murmured the past  to breath as a weapon of a new day start.

I stopped  the communication with him when the project was on his way,do not want him to expend much,i do not want him to think of me what happened and asked me why the product hardly reached the hands of the people,that was 2010.

Now working on it for the project to be on the shelves on the supermarkets ,doing the best that i can and when i reach the target,i will be on his country and present to him the good news,and give the returns.

To my best friend ,for the success of the project,TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, and i will be back to see  you...



KHALED  Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates

No comments: