COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Thursday, May 7, 2015

FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH....?

My age target hopefully is 120 years old. A long journey for me because of my product;COCOS CIDER VINEGAR and COCOCIDER SOAP.

To prove to mankind the efficiency and effectivity  of my discovered products to serve me for al my life.

This year turning  56,good body built,no arhtritis,no high blood pressure,no snooring ,good excretion/secretion,everything is almost perfect and with younger,smooth,finnier,toned and firmed skin.

At 56 ,weighs 65kgs,height 5'6 and 1/2",not maintaining any single synthetic medicine to this date.

During my 13th year drinking COCOS CIDER VINEGAR,applying cocos cider vinegar before bathe, not knowing the effect because of, i myself is the subject matter.

Afraid with my health problems wayback early 40's,looking the right medicine  and running out of time,and even myself  not convinced the synthetic medicines and the way they function inside of me.

I do not knew what will happen to me on my first day of drinking,no books to read on how it will works,but because  my eagerness to cure myself ,i continuously applied inside and out.

And now,on my 13th years application of the product ,happy to say that i achieved what i am looking for....."THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH" from"THE TREE OF LIFE".

for orders:
09216713754











No comments: