COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Friday, May 8, 2015

My first invention...

In the province ,every  friday night ,there's free movie showing in front of the church for the community.

We sat on the floor of soil together with slippers but lice bite us in the butt.then i realized to have a piece to sit,easy to carry,just like an ordinary bag.

1977 when i made an idea to have.Then one semester during college days at finals,rushed with a project to made ,first thought the object i made be forwarded to my elective subject,and named it "collapsible stool".

Ruined mind was caused,thought that not really necessary for me,a simple object that everybody can made it.

After a month,my professor called me,and filled me up an application paper for them to allow to be their own and be forwarded in Manila for a display.

As if nothing for me the object be the special subject,but just only to passed the subject in school.

My "collapsible stool" 1977,details was given on the application paper,and termed as "folding stool".

Now serves to people all walks of life.

Not happy because a teen without know how in principles in invention,invention grabbing implemented,no any applause to the inventor.

20th century,then my ORIGINAL cococider vinegar was my subject for the PEOPLE.

Combating the roots of ailments and preventing them to have it,not to suffer the pains,from mind and soul,remove them from worries and hearth aches.

A gift to mankind,from the gift of GOD the intellect that he gave it to me.

for orders:

09216713754

No comments: