COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

SMOKER'S COUGH

It was started smoking at 19 years old to now at a pack everyday, but my dry cough started year 2000,a shameful  one  when  somebody talked to you and get  burst in an unscheduled time .Tried  to calm and not to interrupt  the conversation but upon controlling yourself,it suddenly burst into successive  cough with little phlegm  and wanted to put  fingers  inside of my mouth to scratch it in order to stop for  the itchiness arise.

That’s  what I worried for;my dry cough get me worst,makes me uncomfortable when somebody talked me;just a smiled response by  me  and limit the talkies.Sometimes it occurs  at the middle of the night when everybody asleep.

I used menthol candies,mint  and vapor and no effect.
When studying the effect of my invented product COCOS CIDER VINEGAR  on me,it reduced the itchiness at once then a matter of 2 days  lessen the attacked  and little by little it diminished   until it became normal and gone.

That is why I recommended the COCOS CIDER VINEGAR  and  sip like red wine when drink,roll it in mouth in matter of seconds to ten,then slowly absorb  repeat this every day,3x a day  .
In this process,dry cough turns to have phlegm and  removed.

Try it now….

Selected Puregold outlets M.M.
Earthorigins = Greenhills

or: call/text +63 9216713754



No comments: