COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Sunday, July 29, 2018

high blood pressure

Year 2002 when  i suffered from high blood pressure 140/100,my LDL was high.I never intake any synthetic medicines for my ailments,instead,I only used my invented product which called before "Natural Coconut Cocider Vinegar" 2002-2012 and "Miracle Coconut Cider Vinegar" 2012 - 2013,and  now called  as COCOCIDER VINEGAR, 2014 up to the present.

Without COCOCIDER VINEGAR from 2002 until now for a high blood pressure patient like me for not taking any synthetic drugs, maybe i can't make it  for this 16 long years or suffered already a stroke or dead.Or if taken my medicines from 2002 until now maybe i will be counting more ailments and my organs suffered but because of my invented product like COCOCIDER VINEGAR i'm still alive and all my worries for my health problems was diminished.It gives me strength and feel young and even my skin  becomes young as i've expected to stay healthy.

Two (2) tbsp in the morning and three(3)tbsp at night ,everyday is my routine for 16 years,and 2 tbsp mixed with 20 liters of water for my daily bath as my preservative on my skin for prevention of  irritations and other skin problems.Sometimes i uses COCOCIDER VINEGAR as a whole body light  massage one hour before taking a bath.Sometimes i uses COCOCIDER VINEGAR as my tooth paste once every week as replacement of commercial tooth paste in order that my gums and teeth to become healthy and white.This routine as prevention for yellowing and falling of teeth.

A lot more health benefits of  COCOCIDER VINEGAR because,it came from coconut water that God give to us.From the Tree of Life that makes us long life and the Fountain of Youth from the water of coconuts that makes us young.

COCOCIDER VINEGAR @ PUREGOLD,LAZADA @Php200 / bottle@ 500ml. Or email us @ kapgreenagriproduct@yahoo.com


No comments: