COCOS CIDER VINEGAR

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Why COCOCIDER VINEGAR

Cococider vinegar is made of matured coconut water.Fermented naturally for long months to have a good cider.It contains minerals such as Zinc,Manganese,Magnesium,Calcium,Iron,Antioxidants and enzyme.

At the heart of coconut plantations where manufacturing plant established,meticulously selected the nuts.COCOCIDER VINEGAR much more health benefits than other brands.The inventor itself discovered 16 years ago,and applied personally to know the effect and given longevity of youthfulness for it's anti aging properties.

As started the application,i counted my ailments like high blood pressure,kidney stones,skin allergy,sinusitis,arthritis,abnormal body temperature,dry cough,dandruff,crack heels,uneven color of skin.This caused my life miserable,stressfull ,upset and tired at the age at 42.

Continous intake morning and evening,and uses also in my bath,Because of busy schedules on my research and study,i didn't noticed that one by one my ailments gone until i reached 3rd year of application.

From years 2002 until now,my daily routine of applications,the way i intake my COCOCIDER VINEGAR is the same 16 years ago.I have no synthetic vitamins nor drugs i used,instead only my COCOCIDER VINEGAR.

This actual experienced of mine of the product like cococider vinegar benefitted me of what i gained my strength,anti aging,younger and soft skin,less wrinkles,and no worries from ailments.I'm the living proof of my invented product COCOCIDER VINEGAR at 59 years old



and no one else.
You can buy the product at PUREGOLD,Sta Lucia East Mall,Lazada online shopping or call/ text 09982480377/09186273083
email; kapgreenagriproduct@yahoo.com






No comments: